Kopa Piec typ 300-SOC
- SOC Layout Features a stand on legs or wheels for storage of utensils and charcoal and a heated rack. The stand is made in the same optics as the oven which makes it suitable for front cooking where the optics and presentation are very important.
SOC Layout Features a stand on legs or wheels for storage of utensils and charcoal and a heated rack. The stand is made in the same optics as the oven which makes it suitable for front cooking where the optics and presentation are very important. This layout also gives you the benefit of an additional two-level heated rack made of stainless steel which gives you more space to temporarily store your cooked food and keep it warm.
Built from thick durable refractory steels that offer long life span and ensure that the energy inside the oven is high enough to make food grill and not bake. Cooking times in KOPA Charcoal ovens are up to 40% shorter compared to any kind of open grill. This means that the throughput is up to 66% higher.
Perfect for steaks, fish, vegetables, cooking in pans and much more.
|Less convection: Better taste by serving juicier meat|
|Faster cooking time: Up to 40% shorter|
|Greater Throughput: Up to 66% higher|
|Lower charcoal consumption: Up to 50% lower|
|Low heat radiation: Better working environment|
|Versatility: Grill and cook in pans|
|Higher economy: Use the exhaust heat in heated cabinet|
- Weight:172 kg
- Grill Rack size:380 x 570 mm
- Capacity: 40 covers
- Working temperature:250 - 350 °C
- Av. daily charcoal cons.: 3 - 6 kg
- Power:3 kW
- Exhaust rate:
- 2.500 m3/h
- Max. smoke flow: 4,9 g/s
- Firebreak Hood
- Grill Rack
- Kopa Tong
- Ash Drawer
- Closed stand with shelf Heating rack
- Additional Grill Rack
- Additional Tong
- Side Table - left and right